Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only please talk to your doctor before taking CBD.
Last Update: January 17, 2019
Introduction to CBD oil
CBD oil is also known as Cannabinoids oil where it is one of the many compounds that actually extracted from the Cannabis plant. There are still researches carried out to reaffirm the positive impacts of CBD Oil and this extract has many therapeutic effects which have made it very popular among the people who looking for a natural remedy to treat their symptoms. Both THC (delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD compounds have different effects. Unlike THC, CBD is a non-psychoactive and this means CBD doesn’t lead for the person to get high. Although, it has many medicinal benefits and some researchers would have suggested this for the treatment process.
The usage of CBD Oil has increased after many types of research giving a positive conclusion regarding the users’ safety; its health benefit has enabled its uses not only as a medicine but also to be included while consuming food.
About CBD and its origin
The Cannabis plant from which CBD is extracted has a long everlasting interaction with mankind which can be dated back to 4000 BCE, it was one of the highly cultivated crops in China and later in America, there were laws which made cultivation of this plant mandatory. The extract which is procured from different Cannabis plant species, each has its own unique uses.
There are many fake CBD Oil products which exist in the market due to the growing popularity of the product so it is very important to know the exact appearance of the oil before procuring it. This oil is very dense and sticky in nature; the color can be defined from being a darker shade of green which can make it look black.
Understanding different CBD oil to know their intensity and strength
It was said that there are different species of cannabis plant from which the oil is extracted but it is important to understand that each has its own unique uses, selecting the oil with a suitable potency is important, if you are a beginner it is best to start with a low intensity before moving on the medium range and then high-intensity ones according to the individuals need.
- The low-intensity oil can be taken on a daily basis, even as a daily weight loss supplement.
- The medium intensity oil can be used as a pain reliever and to regulate body systems such as the liver.
- The high-intensity oils can be used to treat severe medical issues where the symptoms are extreme but if the symptoms are not severe it is best advised not to use the highly intense ones.
Benefits and medical applications
The CBD oil has many medical benefits for both humans and animals. This is also known as a supplement which enables weight loss which has made a positive impact in decreasing obesity among humans. There are many medical issues which can be treated using CBD, to know the most common ways it can be used a list of its usage in the field of medicine is given below:
- Used as a cure for many chronic diseases such as cancer and diabetes.
- Used as a pain relief supplement.
- Used as an addiction suppressant, the consumption of CBD stops people from falling back on their substance use one method being suppressing withdrawal symptoms.
- Used as a weight loss booster.
- Used to depress symptoms with Autistic patients.
- Used to promote heart health.
- Used for increasing bone health and curing bone-related medical issues such as arthritis.
- Used to suppress mental illnesses such as depression, anxiety, Post Traumatic stress disorder and sleep deprivation which has become a growing illness in today’s world.
- Used as an acne eraser due to its skin purifying properties.
- The usage of this oil is not only used for human medicine but it is also used to treat animals, most commonly dogs and cats.
Isolating Myths from facts before buying CBD Oil
There can be many beliefs surrounding CBD oil which can be troubling but understanding that some of them are just a myth may shine a clearer light on CBD. The most common myths being
- CBD is illegal is a most common myth, it depends on your location and some of its properties which come with CBD Oil can be illegal in certain places but that is not always the exact scenario.
- CBD oil may get the user high but the nonpsychoactive nature of oil proves this myth wrong.
- CBD oil is harmful to children but the reality of the situation is, it is used to cure many diseases which are prevalent in children such as Autism.
If you have chosen the right online vendor, then you can buy cbd oil safely with the understanding of what is cbd oil and how it can be taken.